Day 1 Destination - Ahmedabad - Jamnagar (315km/6hrs)
Meals: No Meals
Today, proceed to Jamnagar. On arrival visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum. In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Evening is free for Shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Destination - Jamnagar - Dwarka (150km/3hrs)
Today, proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on way back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit other temples on coastal area, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Destination - Dwarka - Porbandar - Somnath (200km/4hrs)
In the morning depart to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born and Sudama Temple – The only Sudama Temple in the world. Later proceed to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on arrival visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir Chopati & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 Destination - Somnath - Diu (100km/2hrs)
Today, after breakfast proceed to beach town Diu. Later, visit St. Paul's Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort. Evening is at leisure to laze and relax on the beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 Destination - Diu - Sasangir - Junagadh (150km/3hrs)
After breakfast Proceed to Sasangir. Sasangir, is the home of the Asiatic Lion. Visit Gir Interpretation Zone at Devaliya (Closed on Wednesday) Later proceed to Junagadh. The ancient city has many eye catching monuments which reminds its great history. Later visit Uperkot Fort, Ashok Rock Edict, Mahabat Makabara and Junagadh Museum. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today, after breakfast proceed to Ahmedabad. Enroute visit Jalaram Temple at Virpur. Also visit Swaminarya temple, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car museum at Gondal. Continued towards Ahmedabad. In the evening arrive at Ahmedabad. Evening free for shopping at law garden or take a visit to Kankaria Lake. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7 Destination - Ahmedabad - DEPARTURE
In the morning after breakfast check out from the hotel. Proceed to visit Adalaj Step well and Akshardham Temple (Closed on Monday) Later visit Gandhi Ashram. Drop at Railway Station/Airport.
• Non Alcoholic (i.e. Tea/ Coffee/ Juice) welcome drink on arrival in Hotel.
• Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.
• Pick up & Drop from Airport or Railway Station/Bus Stand.
• Accommodation on double sharing as per package chosen.
• Accommodation for 2 Persons in One Room for 6 Nights
• Transfers & sightseeing by A/C Indigo for 7 days covering all the below listed Destinations
• Meal plan- breakfast only.
• Any Adventure Activity River Rafting, Skiing, Paragliding Etc.
• Meals Other Than Specified.
• 4.5% ST Extra.
• Air fare / Train fare
• Monument or Fort entrance fee / Camera fees.
• Personal Expenses(Tips, Shopping, Laundry etc) and Additional services (Meals, Heaters, Sightseeing Guides etc)